Welcome to Washington Divorce Online
Washington Divorce Online allows you to complete your official Washington State Petition for Dissolution of Marriage, commonly known as divorce, online. This service prepares your Washington State divorce documents according to your particular set of circumstances and in a format accepted by Washington Courts. Washington Divorce Online allows you to create your divorce case by answering a series of questions online. Detailed explanations are provided for each question. When done, a duly licensed Washington attorney prepares your divorce documents. You may then print and file your divorce petition with the court. In most cases you can choose to complete your divorce without court appearance. This online service was created in Washington to save you time and money. This service gives you and your spouse the opportunity to end your marriage privately and amicably. If you have tried all means to save your marriage but believe that it can no longer be fixed, this service is available to help you and your spouse with your Washington divorce. If you wish to end your marriage in Washington State, begin the process by learning if you meet the requirements for an uncontested divorce in Washington State and if you qualify to use Washington Divorce Online.
Washington State Divorce
Divorce in Washington State
DID YOU KNOW ?
- More than 40% of all granted Washington State divorces are uncontested divorces.
- Last year, more then 5,000 divorces in Washington State were filed without court appearance.
- Learn how you can file a divorce in Washington State without court appearance using Washington Divorce Online. Read more »
HOW DO I ?
- Find out if you qualify to use Washington Divorce Online
- How do I begin a divorce process in Washington State?
- Learn more about Washington State divorce laws
- Contact Washington Divorce Online